RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- No Leave of absence is granted except on a written application from parent or guardian for only valid reasons.The Leave must be entered on the ‘Leave Record’ page of the diary and must be duly signed by the Class Teacher & countersigned by the Principal.
- When a pupil, who has been absent due to any reason resumed classes,he/she must submit leave record page of the diary and get it signed by the parent/guardian
- If any student does not attend school after vacation/holidays and continues to remain absent without proper information his/her name is liable to be struck off from the school rolls
- Punctuality is very important code of conduct which must be adhered to by every student most sincerely. The school gates will be closed five minutes before the assembly bell.Regular latecomers will be sent home
- Where a student is found not complying with the rule mentioned in para 1, 2, 3 & 4 and continues to do so in spite of several warnings the school will take appropriate disciplinary action.
- Irregular attendance,habitual tardiness,disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil.Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.Hence misbehavior in the streets & public thoroughfares shall call for necessary disciplinary action.
- Running, shouting or using abusive language in the School Premises/class rooms is not allowed and can be viewed as misconduct.
- All kinds of language done to the school property will have to be duly compensated for.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene is expected from all
- Funky or spiky hairstyles, colouring, tinting of hair is not allowed.
- At the First bell,student must be line up in the school ground for the assembly along with the class teacher
- The school is not responsible for loss of books,money,clothes etc.Students must look after their own things.Students are strictly forbidden to bring mobile phone,electronic gadgets or any valuable articles to the school
- Students are expected to speak in English in the School premises
- Parents are expected to be co-operative with the staff in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and do their home-work as given in their Diaries and also by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are particularly requested to attend Parent/Teacher Meetings and apprise themselves about the academics progress of their wards by talking to the class Teacher and the respective subject teachers.They must also duly sign and return the progress report to the Class Teacher.Other reports sent by teachers through the school Diaries must be followed up and signed as well.
- Parents / guardians are not permitted to see the pupils during school hours.They can do so only under unavoidable circumstances with the permission of the principal.
On regular class days (from Monday to Saturday) and at school functions the student should wear the prescribed school uniform.The students from class I to XII are to wear the House wise uniform on Wednesday & Saturday.
- Every pupil shall attend the school regularly and reach on time. 75% of attendance is compulsory. Leave of absence would be granted for bonafide reasons only.
- Every time a pupil is not able to attend the school for a day or part of a day, an application from the parent/guardian, is necessary.
- A pupil who is found to be habitually absent without any bonafide reason or any explanation from the parent/ guardian, is liable to have his/her name struck off from the School Rolls.