PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Application form for registration/admission is available at the end of this prospectus. The form is to be completed and submitted to the school office along with the following documents:
- (a) Photocopy of Municipal Birth Certicate(Original to be brought at the time of depositing Registration Form)
- (b) Photocopy of Certificate of Marksheet of Father’s and Mother’s Highest Qualification
- (c) Photocopy of marksheet/ report card of child’s previous class
- (d) Original Transfer Certificate
- (e) Photocopy of residence proof
- (f) Aadhar Card of the Student
- (g) Aadhar Card of the Parents/ Guardian
- (h) Photocopy of the Category Certificate(duly attested)
- All the documents must be submitted when the child gets admission in the school. Non submission of the above mentioned documents at the time of admission will render the claim for admission invalid.
- At the time of submission of the registration form, the exact date and time of the entrance test is to be obtained from the school office.
- The child should reach the school at least 15 minutes before the entrance test
- The list of children found eligible for admission will be notified on the school notice board within three days.
- Parents are to deposit admission fee and school fee ( 1st Quarter) at the time of admission
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING T.C.
- If a Parent wants to withdraw his/her ward/s name from the school, then the parent will have to write an application for T.C and submit it to the Principal. After the application is accepted, the T.C. will be issued after 15 working days from the date of submitted application.
- The Application should be given within 1 month after the declaration of the final result. Else you will be liable to pay the 1st quarter fees for the next session
- Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
- Fee must be paid for quarter as given hereunder :-
- 1st Quarter – Last Date 20th April
- 2nd Quarter – Last Date 20th July
- 3rd Quarter – Last Date 20th October
- 4th Quarter – Last Date 20th January
- The Fees should be paid by cash / cheque at the Fee Counter of Karnataka Bank Ltd,. M.I.Road Branch, Jaipur
- If the Fee booklet is lost it will be replaced on payment of Rs.100/-
- Parents are advised to check that the bank returns them their copy duly signed and stamped.
- This Fee Booklet must be submitted along with application for Transfer Certificate.
- School Fees is payable for full 12 months of the year. No deduction will be made for broken periods of absence.
- Students who do not pay the fees will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- If the last date i.e. 20th of the month is a holiday, the fees will be accepted without fine on the following working day.
- Bank Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Saturday 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
- A fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged after the due date of every quarter.
- Cheques are to be made in favour of “All Saints’ Church School”. Kindly write your child’s name, father’s name and class with section, at the back of the cheque. Only account payee cheques will be accepted. Outstation cheques will not be accepted.
Parent Teacher Meetings
The school is meticulously following the practice of teacher-parents meetings to discuss the problems of the students. This practice has helped us in assessing the areas of strength and weakness for applying corrective measures.
For effective communication, the school has started the SMS service and through which the parents are notified about various matters on regular basis.